Week 7 - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I agree. I think I’d lean towards rooting against Arizona. They currently have a better record and easier remaining SOS than Green Bay. 

I think the Cards have the toughest route to the #1 tbh. SOS is one way to look at it, the other is "what games will be hard". Cards have like 4-5 games left that are all toss ups imo.

GB

Dal

Ram

SEA 

9er

They will be favored in all of them, but I view them all as very challenging games. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I think the Cards have the toughest route to the #1 tbh. SOS is one way to look at it, the other is "what games will be hard". Cards have like 4-5 games left that are all toss ups imo.

GB

Dal

Ram

SEA 

9er

They will be favored in all of them, but I view them all as very challenging games. 

Packers also play Rams and Seahawks. Instead of Dallas, they play KC. Instead of Seattle and (2-4) 49ers, they play Baltimore and Cleveland. Plus, they are starting a game back.

AZ has some tough games. But I think they are much more likely to be #1 than GB

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Packers also play Rams and Seahawks. Instead of Dallas, they play KC. Instead of Seattle and (2-4) 49ers, they play Baltimore and Cleveland. Plus, they are starting a game back.

AZ has some tough games. But I think they are much more likely to be #1 than GB

Now, every NFC leading team has at least 1 loss.

GB defeated Ariz at home with none of their starting WRs.

Just sayin. 

Of course, this is Dave speaking.

Just now, Rtnldave said:

Now, every NFC leading team has at least 1 loss.

GB defeated Ariz at home with none of their starting WRs.

Just sayin. 

Of course, this is Dave speaking.

If your point is that now GB has a better chance of the #1 seed, yup, that is true. But I think Dallas is in better position to get a #1 seed now than had the Cardinals won. Which is why I was hoping the Packers would pull it out tonight.

If your point is that losing a close game to a 6-1 Packers negates all of the positive the Cardinals have shown, and is proof they are frauds… you and I are not on the same page there.