Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

Lol. An actual good QB, time for a reminder that this is the Packers defense. Short week, road game to boot.

Everyone who got a little excited about 14 points followed by 10 points is going to get a reminder why and how the Packers end seasons in the top half in points allowed. Actual quarterbacks shred them, Heinekes don’t.

47-27 Cardinals dismantle our defense.

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. An actual good QB, time for a reminder that this is the Packers defense. Short week, road game to boot.

Everyone who got a little excited about 14 points followed by 10 points is going to get a reminder why and how the Packers end seasons in the top half in points allowed. Actual quarterbacks shred them, Heinekes don’t.

47-27 Cardinals dismantle our defense.

Hate to say I agree. This defense benefits when QBs shoot themselves in the foot by missing open guys. To get to a SB you're gonna have to get off the field with good defensive play instead of relying on refs and bad QBs to make mistakes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Hate to say I agree. This defense benefits when QBs shoot themselves in the foot by missing open guys. To get to a SB you're gonna have to get off the field with good defensive play instead of relying on refs and bad QBs to make mistakes.

We did get off the field with Barrow.

We had one test against elite qb in Barrow and we passed it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, St Vince said:

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

We did get off the field with Barrow.

We had one test against elite qb in Barrow and we passed it. 

It'd be nice if Amos, Savage and Stokes make plays on the ball i.e. get INTs when they're in position. They've had their opportunities..

• Like 1