Week 7 GDT: Houston Texans at Arizona Cardinals

Texansfan713

Lol...

That defensive playcall must have been "just let em score" because several guys were running open on that. If David Culley and the coaching staff doesn't lose this locker room by the end of this game, it's the wrong locker room to have in the NFL.

This team is simply an embarrassment to the city of Houston.

• Like 1

I like what I’ve seen from the defense, I think the offense not being able to run and control the clock really is what’s hurting them. But I don’t think that’s going to change any time soon unless Tyrod comes back and magically fixes it

31 minutes ago, tab said:

I like what I’ve seen from the defense, I think the offense not being able to run and control the clock really is what’s hurting them.

I like 1-2 guys at most - I see blown assignments all over the place, I see miscommunications and/or bad calls.

I see nothing from this franchise that indicates a potential turnaround. Management on down is incompetent and content with this pathetic existence.

Seriously, if the Texans left Houston right now, I wouldn't even care. I put up a harder fight for the Oilers, I couldn't care less if this franchise left.