SNF: clots vs 49er

Malfatron

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's hilarious because that's one thing I was (sort of) joking earlier about Nagy lol.

A quick list of things Nagy must say after a loss

"They were more prepared than we were" (Thanks capt obvious)

"We gotta do a better job and that starts with me" (As if he is actually taking responsibility)

"I thought our guys played hard" (As opposed to what? Playing soft?)

"I thought we did some good things" (Doing one or two good things out of 150 plays isn't saying much)

"we had a good week of practice" (Would you tell us if you had a bad week of practice?

"[insert QB name] is getting better every week" (Ofcourse you say this. Saying otherwise would admit that you're not doing your job)

"It's still early" (While this is true. The fans have zero hope in this offense moving forward)

"We gotta go back and look at the film" (Why? So you can see what you did wrong and go out there next week and make the same mistakes?)

Sounds like Jets coaching 101

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That's hilarious because that's one thing I was (sort of) joking earlier about Nagy lol.

A quick list of things Nagy must say after a loss

"They were more prepared than we were" (Thanks capt obvious)

"We gotta do a better job and that starts with me" (As if he is actually taking responsibility)

"I thought our guys played hard" (As opposed to what? Playing soft?)

"I thought we did some good things" (Doing one or two good things out of 150 plays isn't saying much)

"we had a good week of practice" (Would you tell us if you had a bad week of practice?

"[insert QB name] is getting better every week" (Ofcourse you say this. Saying otherwise would admit that you're not doing your job)

"It's still early" (While this is true. The fans have zero hope in this offense moving forward)

"We gotta go back and look at the film" (Why? So you can see what you did wrong and go out there next week and make the same mistakes?)

It's not called coach speak for nothing