Bengals Got It Right

Fresh Prince

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I'm ashamed that I didn't realize how much of an insane player Ja'marr Chase is.

He did sit out last season - the season before, it's easy to get lost in all of the talent that LSU team had at its disposal (Burrow, Justin Jefferson, Clyde Edwards-Helaire...)

I felt he was the best WR in the class, ahead of Devonta Smith - and as of now, he's making me look pretty good.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Let's also not overshadow how important nearly ALL of their FA signings have been for their team as well. The Bengals basically hit on everything this offseason, which is extremely rare to do, and the OL has been better than quite frankly it should be.

Yup. Hendrickson was a FA signing that I think nearly everyone thought would blow up in their face, but he's been pretty damn good for them so far from what I've seen.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. Hendrickson was a FA signing that I think nearly everyone thought would blow up in their face, but he's been pretty damn good for them so far from what I've seen.

not sure why though. Hendrickson improved every year on the Saints and had like 11 sacks last year.

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Let's also not overshadow how important nearly ALL of their FA signings have been for their team as well. The Bengals basically hit on everything this offseason, which is extremely rare to do, and the OL has been better than quite frankly it should be.

Teams aren’t stacking the box as much anymore because of our weapons. OL able to hold up because teams aren’t blitzing as much. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We blitzed a ton and, uh, yeah....

Joe Burrow is one of the best CB in the NFL vs. man/cover 1, and one of the worst against zone...so the insistency on playing man yesterday was a real head scratcher to me.