GDT: NY Giants vs. KC Chiefs @ 8:15PM Nov 1.

Giants4eva

I want Judge to succeed but he is really making me question how he coaches this team. Best example the last play, the offensive linemen picked up the ball then when a defender got near him he slid instead of trying to run through the defender. It would not have counted any way but it would been nice to see the effort.

Just now, Go_Giants said:

I want Judge to succeed but he is really making me question how he coaches this team. Best example the last play, the offensive linemen picked up the ball then when a defender got near him he slid instead of trying to run through the defender. It would not have counted any way but it would been nice to see the effort.

We can hate on Judge for a lot of desirable things, that is not one of them. No reason to risk injury on an illegal play.

Just now, Acgott said:

We can hate on Judge for a lot of desirable things, that is not one of them. No reason to risk injury on an illegal play.

If the linemen knows the play is illegal then don't advance the ball at all, fall on it. If he does not know the play is illegal then I want to see more effort.

There is just absolutely no point in keeping Garrett at this point. Give the reigns to Kitchens and who knows maybe you catch lightning in a bottle but Garrett is what he is. It’s not going to get better and he’s not making the individual players better either. 

• Like 1

If Barkley doesn't show up soon.  I'd put him on the block during the off season.  In fact, I'd put him on the block anyway.  He's about to get paid, under the 5th year option.  Not like he's going to resign with the team after the 5th year option expires at least not the way this unit is playing.

2nd overall pick that really hasn't done much for us since his rookie season.  with or without him we're still losing games...haha.

The more I think about this team and it's situation next season the more I want Dave away from it.

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

NFL came out and said there were no problems with the Giants headsets and they did not use any of the available outlets to report any equipment problems during the game.

If Judge lied and tried to blame equipment malfunctions for his inability to manage the clock, he should be fired today. That's just straight up embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Bad loss. No other way to cut it. The game was there for the taking but awful discipline and once again our oline showing they are just turnstiles acting as players is too hard to swallow. This one was a gut punch. Id rather have been blown out 45-0 then to have defeat snatched from the hands of victory. Judges clock management is just pitiful. pretty sure its evident were are going to can Gettleman at seasons end. That oline the way they were just thrown around all game is horrible. The last and final drive they just were blown up and gave DJ 0 time to get rid of the ball.