Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Radunz facing Donald. Oof. Sit Tannehill if that is what has to happen.

I’m honestly not joking when I say the Titans should consider resting some guys next week 

I know it’s Primetime and we all want to play well on SNF

But they have soooooo many injuries they could afford to rest some guys if they choose too 

My biggest takeaway from the game was how bad Todd Downing was, especially on first down. Running on 70% of our first downs. Play-action rate seemed to be down were it was earlier in the season. Just an absolute **** play-calling from someone who seemed to have found a groove in the last two games. 

Derrick Henry had a pretty bad game, regardless of however low his average was. The injury seemed to clearly affect him and he left some stuff out there in the first three quarters that I think he usually makes. Despite his ineffectiveness we seemed to continue to start drives off behind the sticks by running it with him into 8 man fronts.

Someone tell Downing that play-action is significantly more effective on first down when the defense shows an 8 man box than it is on 2nd and 8 and they've moved to a 7 man box and are now on high alert for the PA following the first down run.

Downing had shown some creativity in the last few games, but today it was nowhere to be found.

Nate Davis sucks and Radunz looked like a rookie filling in for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

My biggest takeaway from the game was how bad Todd Downing was, especially on first down. Running on 70% of our first downs. Play-action rate seemed to be down were it was earlier in the season. Just an absolute **** play-calling from someone who seemed to have found a groove in the last two games. 

Derrick Henry had a pretty bad game, regardless of however low his average was. The injury seemed to clearly affect him and he left some stuff out there in the first three quarters that I think he usually makes. Despite his ineffectiveness we seemed to continue to start drives off behind the sticks by running it with him into 8 man fronts.

Someone tell Downing that play-action is significantly more effective on first down when the defense shows an 8 man box than it is on 2nd and 8 and they've moved to a 7 man box and are now on high alert for the PA following the first down run.

Downing had shown some creativity in the last few games, but today it was nowhere to be found.

Nate Davis sucks and Radunz looked like a rookie filling in for him.

downing was AWFUL. really just mind-boggling after what he showed the past couple games. early down play action straight up disappeared on a day when our running back had one foot. horrendous.