Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Facts. I think it’s time to sell out. I truly believe for once that there isn’t one team in this league we can’t play with. Add a player who can help glue this defense together. Heck add two.

Fuller and Cox lol. Sucks that both teams won today and may think they’re still “in it”

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

Crazy, Reynolds is very clearly behind AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, and Chester Rogers on the depth chart.

That is our depth chart order as told to us by recent week snap counts, and it puts him at 6th. Kind of crazy that at one point after his signing he was considered to be our #2 WR for the 2021 season.

Good news, AJ played 91% of the offensive snaps. He's back baby.

Edited by TitanSS

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

as much as our run/pass balance infuriates me at times, the colts have the opposite problem. 51 passes with wentz at 4.5 YPA vs 16 carries for jonathan taylor who averaged 4.4 YPC is just criminal.

Jonathan Taylor only having 26 total carries in both matchup combined would have me furious as a Colts fan.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Jonathan Taylor only having 26 total carries in both matchup combined would have me furious as a Colts fan.

given their personnel it's insane that they aren't taking a page from our book offensively and becoming a run heavy, play action type squad. honestly they're built better for it than us with that OL lol. 

• Like 1

I know it sucks that Reynolds isn't doing much, but NWI is handling 3rd spot pretty well. When his number is called, he is catching it. 
If we could get Juilo right... AJ, Julio and NWI  with the others fitting in where they can it would be nice. 

Reynolds didnt cost much and is only 1 year. 

24 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, I really like Jonathan Taylor. I wanted to not resign Henry and draft him in the 2nd round 2 years ago. He's a beast.

Considering we played a lot of 6 and 7 man boxes, I'm surprised how pass heavy they wentz (lol couldn't help myself).

I’ve read that Colts fans pretty much unanimously believe that Wentz is checking out of runs at the line. Mics picking up a lot of “kill, kill” when he’s at the LOS.

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve read that Colts fans pretty much unanimously believe that Wentz is checking out of runs at the line. Mics picking up a lot of “kill, kill” when he’s at the LOS.

If so that's crazy, because we've showed a lot of fronts basically asking teams to run the ball on early downs. Basically not caring if we give up anything underneath until 3rd down.

I wonder if he would be checking out of it because of the off coverage or possibly because the Titans show a lot of different coverages pre-snap than what they actually play.

I'm starting to think that Dillon Radunz has been given a lot of reps at RG, not because they don't like him at RT, but because Nate Davis is clearly the worst player on our OL, not Quess.

Expecting open competitions at RG and RT next offseason. Quess has defintely earned a shot at the job going forward. 

Edited by TitanSS