Week 8 GDT: Titans @ Colts

TitanLegend

ESPN had across the bottom of the screen that we allow the lowest passing YPA in the NFL, which is insane to me after all the big plays at the beginning of the season.

I was saying we had the worst DC in the NFL and wanted to fire everyone for our scheme. Man, I'm a ******* turd.

Small sample size and defensive production is more volatile than offensive production. Insane what a pass rush will do for you.

21 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

ESPN had across the bottom of the screen that we allow the lowest passing YPA in the NFL, which is insane to me after all the big plays at the beginning of the season.

I was saying we had the worst DC in the NFL and wanted to fire everyone for our scheme. Man, I'm a ******* turd.

Small sample size and defensive production is more volatile than offensive production. Insane what a pass rush will do for you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sounds like a hell of an idea. Simmons doesn’t make a big enough impact because he’s not Aaron Donald and Byard is just trash.

For sure. That said those 2 aren't getting Bortles back with Rodgers recent Covid stint. Better shoot a little lower Bortles trade value is at an all time high.