Can the Saints go (morally) undefeated this season?

Dome

I'm talking about moral victories here. If you believe in this type of thing. The Saints are undefeated there so far.

Can they keep it up to 20-0? Will the newly-minted "Twenty Win Season" be taken by the Saints in the first season it could be claimed? 

If not, where does it end?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'm talking about moral victories here. If you believe in this type of thing. The Saints are undefeated there so far.

Can they keep it up to 20-0? Will the newly-minted "Twenty Win Season" be taken by the Saints in the first season it could be claimed? 

If not, where does it end?

I think this hardly counts as a moral victory.   They won the game against a very limited team.   Win on paper, if anything SEA takes the moral victory here (although Pete Carroll...dude).   If you are going to count moral W's when you lose, kinda need to apply it to the W's, too.   This was a fortunate win.

There are no winners tonight, there's only Sean Payton who didn't lose, despite his gameplan.

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

I think this hardly counts as a moral victory. 

Sounds like wiggle room.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

They won the game against a very limited team. 

The Saints themselves are a very limited team by default. I mean you saw Trequan Smith. 

Win on paper, if anything SEA takes the moral victory here (although Pete Carroll...dude). 

Win on paper, win in our hearts. Seahawks can’t get a moral victory here. Way too sloppy. 

If you are going to count moral W's when you lose, kinda need to apply it to the W's, too.   This was a fortunate win.

Moral victories come in all shapes and sizes. You can be fortunate to win and still find the moral victory in that.

There are no winners tonight

Alright now you’re just messing with me 

there's only Sean Payton

agreed

and the RB Option route  

8 hours ago, Dome said:

I'm talking about moral victories here

The Saints are 0-840 in moral victories... because they're an immoral franchise. Don't look for that W to come anytime in our lifetime, either.

This being said, I think everyone can agree that moral victories don't pay the bills...

... bounties do.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The Saints are 0-840 in moral victories... because they're an immoral franchise. Don't look for that W to come anytime in our lifetime, either.

This being said, I think everyone can agree that moral victories don't pay the bills...

... bounties do.

I want to bounty you right now. LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I want to bounty you right now. LOL

Oh get in line... that que is about 15,000 deep nowadays, and that's just the blood feud over in Kerela.

Goodness knows what the number looks like stateside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

... bounties do.

Let's not forget the connection their owners have to funding the Catholic church's legal defense of child molesters.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/17/saints-help-to-church-more-extensive-than-admitted

Morally bankrupt people own that franchise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

The Saints are 0-840 in moral victories... because they're an immoral franchise.  

you have never been more wrong in your entire life which is actually quite a feat.

... bounties do.

One thing we can agree on.

a4c8bf9b8f0763724593e9019f03b210.jpg

Edited by Dome

43 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Let's not forget the connection their owners have to funding the Catholic church's legal defense of child molesters.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/17/saints-help-to-church-more-extensive-than-admitted

Morally bankrupt people own that franchise.

Jimmy Graham helped deliver turkeys for thanksgiving once

now wipe that egg off your face 

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

you have never been wrong in your entire life which is actually quite a feat.

To you, maybe. To me... this is just a regular Tuesday morning. I wake up and I piss excellence... sometimes at 1am, because I'm getting old.

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

One thing we can agree on.

a4c8bf9b8f0763724593e9019f03b210.jpg

Can't run if you clip 'em at the knees... before the ball is snapped... on the Wednesday walkthrough before the team heads to New Orleans.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

To you, maybe. To me... this is just a regular Tuesday morning. I wake up and I piss excellence... sometimes at 1am, because I'm getting old.

You’re right. It won’t be too much longer before you’re pissing excellence into a bedpan but that doesn’t even matter.

I know it’s a common phrase that gets repeated all the time but I’ll say it anyways:  man should not be judged by where his piss lands, but by the amount of excellence in that piss. 

Don’t remember which president it was.

Can't run if you clip 'em at the knees... before the ball is snapped... on the Wednesday walkthrough before the team heads to New Orleans.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

There you go. Now yer gettin er.