"Diggs! Sideline! Touchdown! Unbelievable!" - Al Michaels, 10/31/21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its almost as if he doesnt sack the QB, you dont realize he is doing well. Which wouldnt be a big deal except you two bring it up every single time we are on defense, and then another 25 times after the games is over. 

I am not looking at sacks.  I am looking at positive tackles with in 3-4 yards of LOS...    he is not making those plays..   until that last drive.  

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I consider putting pressure on a quarterback and/or sacking him much more than so called splash plays..

Thats literally what a splash play. Pressure, sacks, tackles for a loss & INTS

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

He can do everything correct at the linebacker position and still not make the same impact as he can killing the quarterback to me that's on no brainer

This is absolutely incorrect in my point of view. 

Just now, quiller said:

I am not looking at sacks.  I am looking at positive tackles with in 3-4 yards of LOS...    he is not making those plays..   until that last drive.  

Then you are completely missing when he reroutes a WR, clogs a hole, fills a zone, takes out a screen by being in the proper zone. 

Diggs doesnt get all those INTs without a mike making passes hard in the short/flats. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think that the other team making a play here or there or scoring some points is the end of the world. I like the concepts and effort, its fun to watch them from a coaching POV. 

Oh..ok. That I get it. I wasn't sure where you were coming from.