Week 8 GDT - Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm feeling a really good game for Jimmy tomorrow

Me too. I've read those rumors about how the coaches don't feel Jimmy is always locked in. But i think he's locked in tomorrow for 2 reasons. One, he's from Chicago and has a lot of family attending. Two, i have a feeling his job is actually on the line. Shanny publicly stated that he's gona get Lance some snaps tomorrow and thats the first time he's seemed open to it in the regular season. Which to me, reads as Shanny finally being open to Lance taking the job this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I've read those rumors about how the coaches don't feel Jimmy is always locked in

Ive also said this a few times. 

Sometimes he looks locked in, other times he looks like he is sleep walking. 

You are right though, youd think this would be the best game of this season. His best game last season was the Patriots game, without question. It irks me that the jimmy that showed up for that game in NE isnt the same one that shows up every week. I understand just having a bad game or whatever, but I would give the guy a lot more of the benefit of the doubt if he looked locked in and ready to play from the first snap on a weekly basis

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Ive also said this a few times. 

Sometimes he looks locked in, other times he looks like he is sleep walking. 

You are right though, youd think this would be the best game of this season. His best game last season was the Patriots game, without question. It irks me that the jimmy that showed up for that game in NE isnt the same one that shows up every week. I understand just having a bad game or whatever, but I would give the guy a lot more of the benefit of the doubt if he looked locked in and ready to play from the first snap on a weekly basis

It also explains the Jimmy being completely different after a Int at times. Like something bad needs to happen for him to realize he has to step it up.

• Like 1

Bears declared LB Khalil Mack, QB Nick Foles, CB Artie Burns, WR Breshad Perriman, and LB Caleb Johnson inactive against the 49ers.

from Rotoworld

49ers declared CB Deommodore Lenoir, CB Ambry Thomas, WR Travis Benjamin, LB Azeez Al-Shaair, DE Dee Ford, DL Maurice Hurst, and OL Aaron Banks inactive against the Bears.

Edited by oldman9er