Georgian
Cherokee
Welsh
Maori

Looks like a pretty diverse range to me

Should've corrected myself to say where the rainbow at :(

On 10/30/2017 at 7:31 PM, -Hope- said:

one hunnid percent indian babeyyyy

I used to think this as well, but then my sister did Ancestry.com and found out we have a small percentage (think less than 5%) of Aboriginie in us.

Your a Southie like me, so...keep that in mind.

8 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I used to think this as well, but then my sister did Ancestry.com and found out we have a small percentage (think less than 5%) of Aboriginie in us.

interesting! i know my dad's roots go back pretty far in kerala, but my mom's family is from all over the place. i've never done a full ancestry thing, so who really knows

14 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

What else did she have? 

So my dad and his family traced their ancestry back to about the mid 1600's to a guy named Tristram Coffin who founded and owned Nantucket.  They followed it to a James Coffin who started a whaling business and my dad has a ship log book from that company from the mid 1800's that was written over a few years at sea as well as a whale's tooth with scrimshaw that the author crafted.

No idea on mom's side.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So my dad and his family traced their ancestry back to about the mid 1600's to a guy named Tristram Coffin who founded and owned Nantucket.  They followed it to a James Coffin who started a whaling business and my dad has a ship log book from that company from the mid 1800's that was written over a few years at sea as well as a whale's tooth with scrimshaw that the author crafted.

No idea on mom's side.

Where's Tristam from? 

Archived