Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

13 players log into FootballFuture to play a mafia game when suddenly they are whisked away to another world!

They soon realize that if they die in the game, they die in real life, and theres people from the FF community that want to kill the other players.

The people that sign up are themselves but are given avatars that they will play the game as, virtually.

Who will survive Jumanji??

Note: looking for some active players here since we are doing 13 only, and there are some fun elements

if you cant be active, sit this one out and let others play.

i will not expand the game beyond 13 players

Edited by Malfatron

Player list

1 dome- town- Reflexive Neighbouriser Conditional 1-shot Vigilante

2 @The Orca / @Pickle Rick (Porca hydra)

3  @Slappy Mc  @Matts4313 (SlappyMatts hydra)

4. @Daniel

5. @Forge

6. mwil - town- 2 shot doctor and magnet

7. whicker - town - joat

8. @squire12

9. daboyle - mafia - informed redacted

10. swag - mafia - doomstopper

11.  Touch - town- dreaming god

12.  bcb - town - fate of the world - eliminated n1

13  @bucsfan333

Edited by Malfatron

Rules

1. The town will win when there are no more living threats to the town.
2. The mafia will win when they control at least 50% of the vote during the day phase.

3. bold a name to vote

4. no outside communication unless your role states as such

5. dont edit to change a vote

6. this game is role madness, but is not bastard. everyone has a role. if you claim vanilla and get called out, your fault for not reading the rules

7. dont copy/paste from your pm or type it out word for word. use your judgement here. No PM games

8. day will end at 9pm cst. votes at :00 count, votes at :01 dont

9. if theres a tie between multiple players at X votes, i will remove the latest votes until one of the tied players has the most votes. No OT

10. Night actions will be based on natural resolution.

11. Upon death you are allowed one post unless your role allows it. This post cannot contain anything game related.

12. try to stay active and vote every day. I reserve the right to replace you if you arent active

Edited by Malfatron

Death flips

bcb: elimmed night 1

Spoiler

you are town

avy: John Connor

ability: fate of the world. While you are alive, the day deadline will end at 9 pm every night. If you are eliminated, the elimination deadline will no longer be clear. Instead of a set time, the deadline will be randomly selected from these times each night

1. 9 pm

2. 830 pm

3. 8 pm

4. 730 pm

5. 7 pm

The randomly selected time will not be public knowledge

whicker - town - joat

Spoiler

You are town

avy:  Maximus

ability: JOAT, however you begin the game with no abilities.

Whenever a town player dies, you gain 1 point of power from surviving the night and due to your intense attitude which can be spent at any time at night to gain 1-shot abilities as below:

-1 point: Neighbouriser
-2 points: Doctor, Roleblocker, Tracker
-3 points: Cop, Bulletproof, Jailkeeper

You cannot multitask

touch - town - dreaming god

Spoiler

you are Town

avy: Genie from Aladdin

Ability:  Dreaming God

Each night, you may select one of the below wishes to enact. Each may only be used once. 

- Become Prince - (Create a false identity)
-Most powerful sorceror in the world (Show your strength)
-Rule on high, like a sultan (Just as planned)
- Freedom – (Making friends)

daboyle- mafia - informed redacted

mwio - town - 2 shot doc/magnet

Spoiler

You are Town

avy: Jack Dawson

ability: 2-shot Doctor and Magnet.

2-shot Doctor: At night, you may target a player to protect them. This will protect them from one killing action that night. You may use this ability twice during the game. Cannot use it on yourself

Magnet: Some abilities originating from other players may find a way to reach you.

dome: Reflexive Neighbouriser Conditional 1-shot Vigilante

Spoiler

dome you are Town

avy: Robin Hood

Ability:  Reflexive Neighbouriser Conditional 1-shot Vigilante

Reflexive Neighbouriser: Anyone who targets you will be added to a neighbourhood "The Merry Men" provided that you survive the phase in question.

Conditional 1-shot Vigilante: Once during the game, you may target a player who has been in your neighbourhood for at least 1 complete phase and kill them- ie if they joined at the end of N1, they could be vigged during N3 at the earliest.

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Note: looking for some active players here since we are doing 13 only, and there are some fun elements

if you cant be active, sit this one out and let others play.

i will not expand the game beyond 13 players

Im going to be in driving to Tennessee tomorrow, in meetings Thur/Friday, picking up my new Jeep in Tennessee, driving to St. Louis for the weekend and then back to Austin. 

Theres going to be times I am super active (bored out of my mind in meetings) and times where I dont post for 8 hours because I am driving. 

Do with this as you will. I want to play, but if you want me down as a replacement player, thats cool also. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im going to be in driving to Tennessee tomorrow, in meetings Thur/Friday, picking up my new Jeep in Tennessee, driving to St. Louis for the weekend and then back to Austin. 

Theres going to be times I am super active (bored out of my mind in meetings) and times where I dont post for 8 hours because I am driving. 

Do with this as you will. I want to play, but if you want me down as a replacement player, thats cool also. 

Eh, you will be active enough im sure

Edited by Malfatron