Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Malfatron its officially 1217am EST Saturday. I want my role. Make sure to keep out the part where I can backstab my split personality @Matts4313 when you send him his half of the role PM. 

Way to come up with my plan 5 hours after I already implemented it. Great minds think alike, but apparently your half of our brain is slower than my half.

13 players log into FootballFuture to play a mafia game when suddenly they are whisked away to another world!

They soon realize that if they die in the game, they die in real life, and theres people from the FF community that want to kill the other players.

The people that sign up are themselves but are given avatars that they will play the game as, virtually.

Who will survive Jumanji??

Day 1 starts now!

Just now, Malfatron said:

13 players log into FootballFuture to play a mafia game when suddenly they are whisked away to another world!

They soon realize that if they die in the game, they die in real life, and theres people from the FF community that want to kill the other players.

The people that sign up are themselves but are given avatars that they will play the game as, virtually.

Who will survive Jumanji??

Day 1 starts now!

Player list

1 @Dome

2 @The Orca / @Pickle Rick (Porca hydra)

3  @Slappy Mc  @Matts4313 (SlappyMatts hydra)

4. @Daniel

5. @Forge

6. @MWil23

7. @Whicker

8. @squire12

9. @Daboyle

10. @SwAg

11.  @theuntouchable

12. @bcb1213

13  @bucsfan333