Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

52 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Aaaand no one is shocked

I'm shocked...

That it took this long to announce this outcome. 

Yeah... no idea what Bobby is talking about, but announcing this decision took A LOT longer than fans were expecting. USC fans on recruiting boards were like going nuts during the wait and I swear a lot of the probably older fans turned on him at least once or twice during these past weeks. Wisconsin fans and message boards were acting like there was a solid chance at them getting him. I think Dart transferring out to Ole Miss  along with Michael Trigg helped to worry fans that thought we might get left in the wind without a QB and drove out the one who wanted to be a Trojan. On my end I don't think Caleb did anything wrong. He wasn't on Twitter begging for attention from schools fans. He and his family just kept things quiet. I'm sure all those fans that turned on him during the wait are all probably going "KABOOM" and celebrating now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Soured on Jayden last year but holy **** ASU QB situation looks extremely ugly. 

They got Paul Tyson Bama transfer and Bear Bryant's Grandson.  He might not be an awful starter, big kid with some potential.  ASU is a decent team but has yet to take that next step, 

Sure Daniels was never quite as good as he should have been but will be a big loss because he was a dangerous duel threat QB with a decent amount of upside.  They also lost Deamonte Trayanum who was a tough physical back, he left for Ohio State and apparently might switch over to defense.  

38 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

They got Paul Tyson Bama transfer and Bear Bryant's Grandson.  He might not be an awful starter, big kid with some potential.  ASU is a decent team but has yet to take that next step, 

Sure Daniels was never quite as good as he should have been but will be a big loss because he was a dangerous duel threat QB with a decent amount of upside.  They also lost Deamonte Trayanum who was a tough physical back, he left for Ohio State and apparently might switch over to defense.  

Trayanum is indeed a LB now, for the Buckeyes

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jarvis Brownlee Jr. RS SOPH CB Florida State just entered the portal, that dude is a baller and can play.  I have him as a mid 2nd round pick right now in 2023 and could move up to 1st round with a solid season.