Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

18 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

lol Ohio St fans claiming Jamo after the fact is hilarious lol.  

It is indisputable that He was in fact on the same depth chart as the other 2 top 15 picks…I’d even go as far to argue the reason he transferred was because..wait for it…

the depth chart was loaded at that position, so he wanted to maximize his exposure…and he straight up killed it with that move

if that is hilarious…cool

Brian Hartline is the Nick Sabin of WR coaches…I said it 

Edited by malibuspeedrace

It’s common knowledge that Brian Hartline and Jameson Williams stay in touch regularly and that there was a lot of development there. It was a good decision for Williams to transfer. He was certainly spotlighted at Alabama more than he would have been at Ohio State. With Wilson, a Chris Olave, and JSN, those are three guys who are all going to be top 15 picks. Williams wasn’t going to be featured. He was at Alabama, and he made the right decision transferring. I said at the time, Williams should have been used more. They were giving jet sweeps and bubbles to guys like Chris Olave, that were already featured, when they could’ve gotten Williams the ball a lot more when he was a sophomore. With all that said, he didn’t just show up in the summer at Alabama and all of a sudden know how to be a first round pick at wide receiver a couple months later. I don’t think it’s about claiming him, I think the development right now by Brian Hartline kind of speaks for itself. Williams should say that he is in Alabama guy,  he should claim that, that is where he thrived. All that said, it would be disingenuous to say that his development did not happen at Ohio State. 

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CWood21 said:

He even mentions in the article that people love to make headlines with his name so he owns it. But also what a hell of an athlete family history.

On 5/11/2022 at 10:57 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

lol because Alabama fans are well known for only claiming things they have an ironclad hold over.

even if we claimed only the ones that Nick had in Tuscaloosa, that’s still more than you’ll ever experience in your lifetime lol. 

16 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

even if we claimed only the ones that Nick had in Tuscaloosa, that’s still more than you’ll ever experience in your lifetime lol. 

I know, I don't even care about this one way or another, but someone had to make that joke man you walked right into it.

• Like 1