Transfer Portal 2021-2022 Edition

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I can appreciate a fine tequila blanco or a good gin with a quality tonic syrup (appreciate the advice on this from @MrDrew) and I can even do vodka/club soda with a lime when I'm doing low carb dieting - but outside of those examples, you're right.

I do like gin, but that's very flavorful, there's no hiding it. I apologize to gin, I'm ashamed to lump you in to that group.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can appreciate a fine tequila blanco or a good gin with a quality tonic syrup (appreciate the advice on this from @MrDrew) and I can even do vodka/club soda with a lime when I'm doing low carb dieting - but outside of those examples, you're right.

Gin is just not something I can get on board w/, ever. I've tried but maybe it's the quality of the tonic syrup that I'm missing. My wife is a huge fan of vodka w/ the Mio or whatever brand you prefer. I can do those if I'm planning on drinking more than a few hours. The length of time I'm planning on drinking does influence my decision making. Tomorrow, for instance, we are heading to the OSU tailgate at 2 and I plan on drinking until the game starts if not longer. This will absolutely be a Tito's day b/c even meh whiskey like Jack will push me over the edge far too soon lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Gin is just not something I can get on board w/, ever. I've tried but maybe it's the quality of the tonic syrup that I'm missing. My wife is a huge fan of vodka w/ the Mio or whatever brand you prefer. I can do those if I'm planning on drinking more than a few hours. The length of time I'm planning on drinking does influence my decision making. Tomorrow, for instance, we are heading to the OSU tailgate at 2 and I plan on drinking until the game starts if not longer. This will absolutely be a Tito's day b/c even meh whiskey like Jack will push me over the edge far too soon lol.

G&T's are tough, I don't like a lot of tonic waters. Go with a Tom Collins on a hot summer day, hard to beat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Clear liquor is for people who don't like liquor and want to hide it in their drinks.

Good thing I don't drink clear liquor either lol. I only use Tito's in my Bloody's or when I run out of beer and mix it with whatever soda I have lying around.