Week 8 Rams @Texans

NVRamsFan

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Another early morning game on the road. We a,ways seem to end up with more 10am games than we’re supposed to have and more than other west coast teams.

Rough looking first injury report as well.

ks7jrsyqy7w71.png

Feels like Whit and Donald are give-ins every week for no to little practice (fine by me). Terrell Lewis will be perpetually hurt throughout his career, but as long as he plays through it. Rochell, SJD, and Fuller are a little worrisome, but keeping in mind this might be the game we intentionally sit some people. It's arguably vs the worst team in the league and a midway point in the season, could be viewed internally as an additional BYE week for some players with an extended season. We know our coaching staffs thought on preseason rest so this could be strategic. I also dont think its a coincedence we decided to roll with Ernest Jones as a start this week of all weeks. 

I'd love to see Jacob Harris get some snaps on offense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Feels like Whit and Donald are give-ins every week for no to little practice (fine by me). Terrell Lewis will be perpetually hurt throughout his career, but as long as he plays through it. Rochell, SJD, and Fuller are a little worrisome, but keeping in mind this might be the game we intentionally sit some people. It's arguably vs the worst team in the league and a midway point in the season, could be viewed internally as an additional BYE week for some players with an extended season. We know our coaching staffs thought on preseason rest so this could be strategic. I also dont think its a coincedence we decided to roll with Ernest Jones as a start this week of all weeks. 

I'd love to see Jacob Harris get some snaps on offense. 

Yeah, the Lions played us significantly harder than I thought they would. A lot of that was trickery but they still were able to move the ball a bit. We knew Swift and Hockenson were playmakers. The Texans just have Cooks. And if Tyrod doesn't play, we are facing a worse QB than Goff. I'd say Tyrod is also worse too but he did start the year off pretty hot. 

I doubt we intentionally rest guys but we should be able to get away with it as long as we don't beat ourselves. Get past this game, and 2 primetime games and then a bye. Would be incredible to be sitting at 9-1.

• Like 1

Rams should win this game with ease. Honestly they could win this game with Wolford starting. The Texans aren’t good. Their energy right now is focused on trying to resolve the Watson situation. Cooks is upset and I’m sure others are as well that they traded Ingram. 

I think Stafford has another big game. So will Kupp. I’d love to see the running game blow up. Henderson and Michel both going at least 150yds rushing and 2tds would be great. I think this game could end up like the Giants game if not worse for the Texans.

Edited by stl4life07