Week 8 Rams @Texans

NVRamsFan

The Rams should be up at least 31-0 right now. Thats my nitpick. The Rams have stalled in the redzone twice. Once due to McVay going back to that same play to Henderson they scored on the first time. The second one was turn over on downs. I agree that didnt look like a flag but thats the tough breaks a team like the Texans get. Rams capitalized on it with a td. Jones like solid today. Had a great interception but on the flip side he negated a great interception by Deayton. The Texans are horrible and who wouldve thought a team that has Cooks, DJ, Lindsay, and Burkehead will look this horrible on offense? I know they are banged up on the OL and starting a rookie who shouldnt be starting but dang this is taking candy from a baby for the Rams. 

Second half I want the Rams to run the ball with Henderson bc they are running it extremely well. Also give it to Michel and let him get going on the ground. Hopefully in the 4th Q Stafford will be on the sideline calling it a day bc this game is all but wrapped up. Only thing left is the final score. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flounch said:

No i don't think so...and to replace him with who ? 

Can’t think of anyone either. Something just feels weird about this situation with him.

Van is down now.. if he’s out and they trade Jackson we go back to not having a deep threat 

13 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Has anyone at all thought that Woods could be a potential trade piece before the deadline? 

Offseason yes but not this season.

This btw is how we should have handled the Lions, nice to get a good start but we still need ST work.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Can’t think of anyone either. Something just feels weird about this situation with him.

Van is down now.. if he’s out and they trade Jackson we go back to not having a deep threat 

Don't know what's going on but Stafford favorite target is Kupp. I don't know if Woods is becoming jealous of this or not...that's why Stafford should work more with Woods.

I thinks it's something that can be fixed

7 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Luckily we have Tutu errr waittt

Edited by Flounch

7 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Rams backups are so Bad. And call it bad sportsmanship, but if a team is kicking onside kicks down 38 then I’m sending my starters back in. Take your L. 

I disagree. Why would they not kick inside kicks even if they’re down 100? 

It’s a mentality thing. You got to play your best til the final whistle blows and give yourself every opportunity to score 

7-1 feels good and some good stuff to take forward.

Atwell got some returns which is good but his returns were an adventure.

Jones looked damned good out there.

The defense was good until it went to prevent defense mode.

We didn't get off to a slow start!

On to the Titans

• Like 2