Around the NFL - Week 8

Texas_OutLaw7

15 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Watching the game tonight, I feel pretty confident the Cowboys can hang with anyone out there.

I think we can compete with anyone as well, however based on last night I think an argument can be made that right now the Packers are the team to beat in the NFC(of course this will change week to week).  How many receivers and corners were Green Bay missing last night?  

I am interested to see the impact on our defense once we get guys back off of injured reserve.  Getting Collins back will help the OL.   

Edited by Northland

20 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Looks like Jaylon is a healthy scratch. This makes me sad for some reason. Part of me hoped he could at least succeed elsewhere. I greatly appreciated his story of recovery. 

I want him to do well.  I appreciated how he worked to get over the injury and back on the field.  It's a remarkable story.

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Von Miller headed to LA Rams, joining that defense

Rams are all in.  Opposing offences can pick their poison.  Scary looking group.  You guys know me.  I will always appreciate a team that thinks they are close and make moves to make them stronger.