Week 08 2021 - GDT - Buccaneers (6-1) @ Saints (4-2)

Mid Iowa

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

Well Sean Payton says they're not bringing anyone in, so that answers that.

We'll roll with Siemian and Hill and just hope the defense goes on a 2015 Broncos tear.

As expected. Bringing in a new QB to start isn’t Payton’s MO, he’s shown he likes to work with what he has and develop from his own roster.

Another guy I wouldn't mind seeing the team inquire about is Teddy Bridgewater. He might even be the best option right now given that he is familiar with the offense. Obviously would depend on if Denver is willing to part ways, which it seems possible after they traded Von Miller away today.

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Another guy I wouldn't mind seeing the team inquire about is Teddy Bridgewater. He might even be the best option right now given that he is familiar with the offense. Obviously would depend on if Denver is willing to part ways, which it seems possible after they traded Von Miller away today.

I don’t think Payton is making any moves for a QB tomorrow, didn’t seem like he was bluffing.

14 hours ago, Dome said:

As expected. Bringing in a new QB to start isn’t Payton’s MO, he’s shown he likes to work with what he has and develop from his own roster.

I agree. I think that he'll figure it out between the three guys we have. For better or for worse. We were never going to win based on the offense anyway...we didn't even do that last year with Brees. If we win it's because we have the best defense in the NFL...don't know if we do...but that's the only way we go far this season.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, SteelKing728 said:

Is Taysom Hill going to start this week?

Yeah, he should be good for about 250 yards, 3 TD's (1 passing and 2 rushing), 2 INT's, and 1 Fumble at a crucial point in the game. The INT's and Fumbles are simply to offset the TD's, per usual.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Yeah, he should be good for about 250 yards, 3 TD's (1 passing and 2 rushing), 2 INT's, and 1 Fumble at a crucial point in the game. The INT's and Fumbles are simply to offset the TD's, per usual.

Turnovers only count for 1/3rd the fantasy points of a touchdown so that's the equivalent to a 2 touchdown 0 turnover game  and we all know fantasy football is a better indicator of real football performance than even real football is, which means Hill is basically the greatest to ever lace 'em up. That much is indisputable.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fray32 said:

Turnovers only count for 1/3rd the fantasy points of a touchdown so that's the equivalent to a 2 touchdown 0 turnover game  and we all know fantasy football is a better indicator of real football performance than even real football is, which means Hill is basically the greatest to ever lace 'em up. That much is indisputable.  

This is awesome!! 😆🤣

• Like 1