Week 8 GDT Dolphins @ Bills: Squish the Fish Pt. 2

Nick

It seemed like an ugly win but at the same time it was a pretty solid one. Having allen post another 300 total yards and 3 tds is pretty darn impressive not to mention only giving up 11 points on defense. Could have been 14 with that missed fg but overall they didnt break on defense. Two things that are starting to be more noticeable are: Levi Wallace is getting exposed more, while he mad a few good plays he was a liability and a reason that some miami drives continued. If parker didnt drop the pass late in the 4th they would have had a 1st down and it would be only down 9 to continue the drive. The other is our run game is straight trash. I know some is to blame on the rb's and I think this will need to be an upgrade but that interior line is just not good. I cant understand why Ike got the start over ford at rg but either way they are both liabilities and Feliciano struggled a lot. Ideally if we can pull off upgrading 1 of these 2 positions before the deadline im all for it. 

As much as I dislike Beasley as a person due to his twitter rants he still proves to be an exceptional slot receiver and he definitely needs to be more involved with knox going to miss more time then just this game.