Favorite NETFLIX shows

JDLefebvre

Always looking for a new good series to watch and follow.   Post/discuss some of your favorite shows on Netflix.

• Hell on Wheels - 5 seasons - drama post-civil war reconstruction and the building of the 1st transcontinental railroad 
  • Marco Polo - 2 seasons - drama based on the famous explorers adventures in Kubai Khan's court in 13th century Mongolia 
  • The last kingdom - 2 seasons - British series based in the 5th century about a Saxon boy who's raised by a group of Danes and becomes a warrior/nobleman leading armies to defend England.
  • Orange is the new black - 5 seasons - drama/comedy about a women's prison
  • The Frontier - 1 season - drama about the fur trade between the British and American settlers during the 1700's
  • The Ranch  - 3 seasons - comedy with Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliot, Elisha Cuthbert and Danny Masterson about a family that runs a ranch in Colorado.  
  • How to get away with murder - 3 seasons - drama about a college professor/lawyer and her students who defend criminals accused of murder.
  • GLOW - 1 season - comedy about the start of the 80's women's wrestling show

2 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Could you tell a little about it?  Haven't heard of it  

It's a Judd Apatow show. About this geeky guy that works as a tutor on the set of a tv show and a girl (forget what she does) and explores the dating world and how they're compatible and incompatible but both messed up in ways. I watch anything Apatow does really do this was a no brainer for me lol 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

It's a Judd Apatow show. About this geeky guy that works as a tutor on the set of a tv show and a girl (forget what she does) and explores the dating world and how they're compatible and incompatible but both messed up in ways. I watch anything Apatow does really do this was a no brainer for me lol 

Wow....  I had watched that!!!   Forgot the name of it but I thought it was a really great show!   The whole thing with her roommate and boyfriend was a bit awkward.  Thought the girl he tutored was great.  A lot to like with this show.  Will there be more seasons?  

47 minutes ago, JDLefebvre said:

Wow....  I had watched that!!!   Forgot the name of it but I thought it was a really great show!   The whole thing with her roommate and boyfriend was a bit awkward.  Thought the girl he tutored was great.  A lot to like with this show.  Will there be more seasons?  

There's a second season already out and I'd imagine there will be at least one more 

Anyone watch The Get Down? I really loved the first set of episodes. The second half of season 1 was just ok, and then it got cancelled. 

GLOW was good, but Im also a wrestling fan so maybe my opinion is biased. 

Really liked last chance u, havent watched season 2 yet but im hyped to start it. 

Bojack Horseman, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Stranger things need to be on the list in the OP

Loved the Wet Hot American Summer revival series, same with Gilmore Girls (FIGHT ME)

However, the end all be all of Netflix original TV series is without a doubt, no contention, Master of None

• Peaky Blinders
  • F is for Family
  • Orange is the New Black
  • GLOW
  • House of Cards
  • Archer
  • Luther
  • Last Chance U
  • Master of None
  • Stranger Things
  • All MCU shows (Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist)
  • 30 Rock

There are a few more, but can't think of 'em off the top of my head. These are the main ones for me so far.

Archived