Tampa Bay - Isaiah Spiller RB | Texas A&M

Detroit  - Drake London WR | USC

Las Vegas  - Nakobe Dean LB | Georgia

Arizona  - Myjai Sanders EDGE | Cincinnati

Baltimore  - Charles Cross OT | Mississippi State

Green Bay  - Darian Kinnard OT | Kentucky

Edited by MultiSync
  • Like 1

May I suggest a few more details, especially as it is a long way to draft day. For example, I'd always add the position played by each of your choices.

You could also choose to add the college they came from and height/weight and even 40 time, if they are available, because not everyone who reads your post knows the prospects as well as you do.

• Like 1

I'll pass on a 1st round WR i honestly don't think our offense needs a WR that early and we can target a talented one in this draft in rounds 3 to 4 for a specific type of reciever we need.  In the 1st round this year we need to hit the D-line and hit it hard  hell the 1st 2 or 3 picks should go to the D-line be it a Edge rusher or a game changer at DT to pair with Grady like a Leal, Davis, Anderson, or Drake if any of them fall to us.    Edge rusher is a MUCH BIGGER need for us than a WR right now and has been for a decade plus this defense is rough.   Plus the D-line is a much more important position of need than WR will ever be on a team if you don't have both.   Then you add in we still have Pitts who is like a WR1 and a solid #2 in gage as well.   We literally have nothing at Edge rusher after this year that i can think of.

I'll also say you can target a good WR in FA to compliment what you need and find one much easier than you can find a edge rusher in FA.  Although i want a DL in FA and in the 1st or 2nd round lol.  

On 11/1/2021 at 9:06 AM, candyman93 said:

I really like Drake Jackson and it’s a fantastic pick. However, cleveland needs WR bad. I think they’d have to take Burks in that situation.

I think this works out well for both of us you get Olave at WR and we get Drake or Anderson at DE and call it a day for both teams with bigger needs addressed.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:25 PM, Scoundrel said:

You sure?

LOL to be fair when i made that post i had no clue what Anderson had or was going to do XD    That ones not on me LOL im still claiming Drake though unless he's done something i don't know about yet.

On 11/6/2021 at 3:16 PM, LinderFournette said:

Ya I saw that after but ya 230 is not big enough to be an end.  

im more so talking about a LB / Edge hybrid a guy we have dropping in coverage and can come off the edge to rush the passer some.   He is 6'5 and could probably gain a good 15 to 20 pounds next level without hurting him much.   Although i do get where yo are coming from 230 is on the smaller side but lord that man has some pass rushing skills.    If you play him in a stand up position most of the time i think he would do well.

Needless to say after what just went down though it's gonna be hard for anyone to look at him early unless he is not guilt of everything.