Week 8: Bengals vs Jets

Bobby816

This game is what a QB should be doing. Mike White is nothing special but he knows where to and has great ball placement. This is what Wilson can not do. Mike just threw a pick but i expect that from him. His ball placement is way better but the arm strength is not there. I do think Mike or anyone else should be the QB for the rest of the year and put Zach on the bench to watch and learn. Then have him fight for his job next year. I would say he had a set back on his knee and is done for the year. 

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

This game is what a QB should be doing. Mike White is nothing special but he knows where to and has great ball placement. This is what Wilson can not do. Mike just threw a pick but i expect that from him. His ball placement is way better but the arm strength is not there. I do think Mike or anyone else should be the QB for the rest of the year and put Zach on the bench to watch and learn. Then have him fight for his job next year. I would say he had a set back on his knee and is done for the year. 

I don’t disagree with you, but if he’s done for the year we need to bring in someone next year that we are comfortable to start and let them battle it out. I have no problem letting him sit next year too he’s just not ready.