NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I wouldn't understand a move for Gore or Megatron. Maybe a vet OL Andre Smith from Cincy who is on a 1yr deal. 

Yea my stance would be avoid both

id do a guy lik TY though

helps this year and for the future (I don’t know what his contract is like though )

Edit: Over 10 mil every year until 2020

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yea my stance would be avoid both

id do a guy lik TY though

helps this year and for the future (I don’t know what his contract is like though )

Potential out after this year for the 27yr old. 4m dead cap

2018 - 11m base/ $13m cap hit

2019 - $13m/ $15

2020 - $14.5/ 14.5

Just now, nlesthought said:

2019 - $13m/ $15

2020 - $14.5/ 14.5

That's actually a good price for a guy that can lead the league in yards. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Problem is the Eagles only have like 6 mill in cap space for this year. Not sure how any of these guys fit under the cap. My guess is nothing happens. Very little happens in the NFL trade deadline anyway

Don't IR guys' salary get taken off the books?

I can't imagine us being able to spend a ton with some of the 1yr deals we currently have. 

It would have been nice if we could load up/lock in guys on this team ala Seattle when Wilson was on that rookie deal. 

Jernigan doesn't seem possible since Cox's deal is about to kick in next yr. Qualls and Vaeao 

Smith gone Hollins in his place

Jeffrey hasn't really lived up to top 10 money, but I can't see Howie giving up on him 

Bradham will need a pay raise. 

49 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

2019 - $13m/ $15

2020 - $14.5/ 14.5

Colts would eat that 4 million in signing bonus like you said, so we would only pay him the 11 and 13 million in 2018 & 2019.

Don't really think Hilton is an option for us though. We only have like 5 million in cap room this year.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Colts would eat that 4 million in signing bonus like you said, so we would only pay him the 11 and 13 million in 2018 & 2019.

Don't really think Hilton is an option for us though. We only have like 5 million in cap room this year.

Actually I guess with only half the season left if we traded for Hilton we would just owe him half of his base salary which would be 4 million.

So, I guess we could fit Hilton, but we have no 2nd or 3rd rounder and I don't want to give up our 1st rounder.

Well we played yesterday with 52 players on the roster... does sidney jones count against that? if hes activated that makes it 53 right? either way someone's getting activated soon youd think, they havent called anyone from practice squad yet

Archived