NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I guess the internal debate is getting to use that 6 mill in rollover for next season or using it this year.

That money seems pretty necessary to me if you want any combination of Alshon, Jernigan and Bradham back 

Not if JP doesn't come back. 

we worry about money every year. every year howie reminds us not to worry about money. every year fans seem to instantly forget.

money has never held Howie back. most of you were freaking out about cap space before the offseason. and yet, we acquired a ton of players. according to most eagles fans this team couldnt afford signing alshon. it happened anyways.

howie will find a way to bring back whoever we want.

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

No to adding anyone to this defense other than Darby or Jones. 

SF executed 1 play otherwise it was shutout, Denver's offense hasn't been much better. Bye week then @ Dallas. 

SF was also starting CJ Beathard at QB....Siemian is more competent than him, and Dak is more competent than Siemian. Everyone in the playoffs will be able to expose Joe Walker and Najee Goode, a vet backup would be a nice thing to have.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

He's the cornerstone of that defense. They'd never move him.

Well, you never know.  They will miss the playoffs most probably, their head coach may be fired soon. Also, with his contract situation, not sure whether they have the room for that contract next year, so moving him before for let's say a 4th rounder may not be completely out of the question. 

11 minutes ago, furti said:

Well, you never know.  They will miss the playoffs most probably, their head coach may be fired soon. Also, with his contract situation, not sure whether they have the room for that contract next year, so moving him before for let's say a 4th rounder may not be completely out of the question. 

As of right now, they'll have $45M in cap space going into the offseason, so I think they'll be alright.

Archived