NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

25 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't mean to mock the Browns so much but they really should stop making it so easy......

Seems like this was the Bengals fault actually.

Another not so well ran franchise that looks better cause they're in the same division as the Browns.

22 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Who knows what the truth behind all this is. Either way it isn't surprising the Browns are involved.

Let's just go with "Cleveland FO was busy celebrating trading the house for a garbage quarterback and forgot to tell the league." Just because that's hilarious.

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The Browns should celebrate that the trade didn't go through.... I mean Garoppolo went for a second for crying out loud. 

Hell maybe they would have given up a 1st for Foles at that rate.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Let's just go with "Cleveland FO was busy celebrating trading the house for a garbage quarterback and forgot to tell the league." Just because that's hilarious.

Imagine being so deep in the haul that you are celebrating a trade for AJ McCarron.

Haul of a life.

It's good for Both Cleveland and McCarron that this trade didn't go through. Cleveland was ready to give up WAY too much for a career backup (and that's all he'll ever be), and going to Cleveland can only make your career worse, especially as a QB.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It is mind blowing that in almost 20 years of re- exsistance that they havnt found 1 person that can evaluate a QB.

For the sake of their fans, I hope they draft a QB 1st overall next year and he is good. 

nah since #theHaul ive been rooting against them actively

Archived