Week 10 Thread: The one with THAT AP Poll

MikeT14

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Peters is just really quiet and doesn't at all seem like a guy that cares about football. 

Peterman making it this far despite being the worst QB in NFL history is crazy, but he at least had 2 good years at Pitt.

"Good" seasons lol. His tape was ***, just like Peters. Just like Sean Mannion's, just like Tanner Lee's. I just don't get the thought process behind drafting some of these dudes. Like, I'll lose it if someone like Kenny Pickett goes higher than Malik Willis and I'm not even a Malik Willis fan.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

"Good" seasons lol. His tape was ***, just like Peters. Just like Sean Mannion's, just like Tanner Lee's. I just don't get the thought process behind drafting some of these dudes. Like, I'll lose it if someone like Kenny Pickett goes higher than Malik Willis and I'm not even a Malik Willis fan.

Definitely just paper good, but you can justify 47 TDs and 15 INTs over two years. Peters has 28 TDs in 5 years lol.

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Brandon Peters                          Graham Mertz

🤝

Doing absolutely nothing despite being a top 100 QB

Member when Russell Wilson was supposed to lead to changing the game at QB for Wisconsin? Yeah, it's somehow gotten worse since he left.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Member when Russell Wilson was supposed to lead to changing the game at QB for Wisconsin? Yeah, it's somehow gotten worse since he left.

Graham Mertz with the most deceptive start ever too. Looked like he was the QB that Wisconsin had been looking for, and it turns out he's Danny O'Brien.

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Doesn't seem like a great sign that Willis plays a "legitimate" defense and looks terrible

@catcheryea, Bo Nix or Willis

so three things

1. he looked super lost at auburn but you have to consider the backup/wildcat qb role in gus' offense is like the single worst situation a young qb can ever be put in and it's impossible to figure out if someone can actually play the position

2. i'm not watching a liberty game ever so i also have no idea what he looks like now

3. it's pretty clear that bo has improved more between week 5 and now than he did in two seasons under gus

fourth thing

4. liberty is called the flames? i'm sure there's a joke to be made about that but i can't quite figure out how to get there