The Book of Boba Fett- New Episodes Wednesdays

Acgott

Definitely weaker than the first two episodes, but progressed the plot more forward than either of the first two.  The "gang" he recruited and very low speed looking chase were the worst parts.  Always love to see Danny Trejo turn up though, and I am very intrigued where they are going with Boba getting his own rancor.

I want more. I feel wanting after each episode. It's just... to slow right now. The flashbacks dont help and honestly, suck. I loved the Krrsantan fight and I hope he sticks around. Outside of that and probably what looked like the slowest chase scene in history, all he does is travel around in that line formation to talk to one person or the other and then resolves nothing haha. I like that he is building his ranks, and I am not opposed to these cyborgs, but the way he recruits them is... boring. Give them a show of strength, have Boba fight them all off and earn their respect, then invite them to join him. People just keep... showing up. The Gamorreans and now these cyborgs. It feels unearned. Honestly, the show should've began with more than just him and Fennec. Or at least introduce all the players and their leaders/seconds and base the show around them all vying for power and Boba trying to keep them in line. This show has a long road and needs a really satisfying payoff at this point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I want more. I feel wanting after each episode. It's just... to slow right now. The flashbacks dont help and honestly, suck. I loved the Krrsantan fight and I hope he sticks around. Outside of that and probably what looked like the slowest chase scene in history, all he does is travel around in that line formation to talk to one person or the other and then resolves nothing haha. I like that he is building his ranks, and I am not opposed to these cyborgs, but the way he recruits them is... boring. Give them a show of strength, have Boba fight them all off and earn their respect, then invite them to join him. People just keep... showing up. The Gamorreans and now these cyborgs. It feels unearned. Honestly, the show should've began with more than just him and Fennec. Or at least introduce all the players and their leaders/seconds and base the show around them all vying for power and Boba trying to keep them in line. This show has a long road and needs a really satisfying payoff at this point. 

They should’ve just started at the pit and gone from there. But I’m not sure he can really support a cleaner full narrative show. 
But the key there is limit his speaking, let him be the quiet guy fans fell in love with in Empire. Let Fennec take the lead.

These Disney+ Star Wars shows are very video game like with their narrative structures. And Boba is playing it in such a safe way it feels like. Really feeling the limited scope in this one.

The Droid Gang felt like they were taken from another franchise. There’s been like no stakes aside from the random Raiders who got shot and then the big group of them (which was obviously going to happen). Like they are allowed to play with these characters but need to put them back just as they found them when they are done. 

I really like the idea of recruiting his version of how Jabba’s palace was. But like kill a couple of the Droid kids off, keep the Wookiee around, do more interesting stuff with it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

612qmi.jpg

Yeah this is probably my biggest complaint from this last episode. These guys just automatically sign up with Boba? Why? Not to mention their characters are all bland and not interesting (at least not yet). So you have them joining Boba who, by himself, isn't all that interesting to begin with along with Shand who feels like another Cara Dune. Just bland characters with not great acting, sometimes awful, acting. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Best hope is they get brutally murdered by the Pike's in the next episode.

I thought they were going to lose some, which would've added something to it.

Keep the girl and Stylish Mad-Eye and ditch the rest. I like her in Yellowjackets, so have some hope for her.