LA Rams trade for Von Miller

MDY10

39 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

If we are resigning Miller, we most likely arent bringing back alot of our own FAs. As long as we get Allen and Notebloom locked up, I'm fine.

I’m also curious what the price tag for SJD will be. He’s one of my favorite players since he went to high school down the road from me in PA. Other than that he’s been better and better every year.. I don’t see them moving on from him. 

18 hours ago, Flounch said:

Well using a 2nd and 3rd round pick to get Miller is better than drafting a guy like Tutu or Hopkins next year...You can't get it wrong. 

Nonetherless, i wonder how much Von Miller still has in the tank. It's a big name to have on the team but he's past his prime. 

Maybe with AD and Flloyd, he will get rejuvenated. 

He actually has been pretty elite this year. They had some good stats on the locked on Rams podcast.  He would rank 1-3 on our defense for most PFF categories and has been a straight elite run stopper, putting teams to a negative 0.2 yards when running to his side. You have to keep in mind he gets double teamed on most plays due to Denver’s lack of talent. If he stays healthy he will be an absolute stud when he is around other alpha males like Donald and Ramsey 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I’m also curious what the price tag for SJD will be. He’s one of my favorite players since he went to high school down the road from me in PA. Other than that he’s been better and better every year.. I don’t see them moving on from him. 

I think we can find another run stopper without breaking the bank. Robinson is gone too this year IIRC so it would make sense to keep at least one of our Dlinemen and I love SJD. Im not sure about the cap situation right now, though. My priority would be on keeping Stafford protected.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

The end of the interview with Snead is bothering me....it's like he didn't learn from previous contract he gave.

He's already planning to talk on a Von Miller extension but he still didn't play 1 snap for us. 

Why not waiting the end of the season, or a few games to see what he delivers on the field and then talk about an extension ?