LA Rams trade for Von Miller

MDY10

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

The end of the interview with Snead is bothering me....it's like he didn't learn from previous contract he gave.

He's already planning to talk on a Von Miller extension but he still didn't play 1 snap for us. 

Why not waiting the end of the season, or a few games to see what he delivers on the field and then talk about an extension ? 

I saw this yesterday so I don’t remember EXACTLY what was said, and i get what you’re saying, but I’m pretty sure the deal with Von was that they’d look to extend him sooner rather than later. If he wasn’t being extended, he wouldn’t be in LA. I doubt Von wanted to go play somewhere for half a year and then find yet another team. 

I don't think Miller had the choice to chose his next team. From the interview, Patton chose for him the best team for Miller so i don't think an extension was a leverage for him to come. Now maybe Snead wants to make Miller confortable with an extension....but i hope a big part is incentive money and not guaranteed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I don't think Miller had the choice to chose his next team. From the interview, Patton chose for him the best team for Miller so i don't think an extension was a leverage for him to come. Now maybe Snead wants to make Miller confortable with an extension....but i hope a big part is incentive money and not guaranteed.

He didn’t have a choice where he went.. but LA clearly spoke to Von and talked about getting an extension if they do trade for him. At least that’s what it sounds like. 

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

I saw this yesterday so I don’t remember EXACTLY what was said, and i get what you’re saying, but I’m pretty sure the deal with Von was that they’d look to extend him sooner rather than later. If he wasn’t being extended, he wouldn’t be in LA. I doubt Von wanted to go play somewhere for half a year and then find yet another team. 

If he didnt plan to resign here I dont think the trade gets done honestly. 

• Like 1

Just feels good to have a competent GM. Even though his moves have bit us in the as! They have no qualms to cut ties with those mistakes… Love the aggression and I feel it’s all Mcvay. Remember how long we had to suffer thru Tavons WTF contract? 

Love me some Snead.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 11:45 AM, El Ramster said:

Just feels good to have a competent GM. Even though his moves have bit us in the as! They have no qualms to cut ties with those mistakes… Love the aggression and I feel it’s all Mcvay. Remember how long we had to suffer thru Tavons WTF contract? 

Love me some Snead.

Rammy, Snead drafted Tavon and gave him the WTF contract lol. But yes, I agree he's a competent GM. I'm just chuckling at your example.

• Like 1