Broncos trade Von Miller to Rams

RaidersAreOne

Well, it was probably a year too late, to be completely honest, but a 2nd and a 3rd for Von is a decent haul. Broncos definitely took care of him by sending him to a contender. He's an all timer, HOFer, ROFer. Sad day, but an understandable one. Wouldn't have gotten that ring without him and for that we all should be thankful he was here. Will miss the guy, but the rebuild begins.

• Like 5

This is......sad. I remember when we drafted him I was still a SOPH in college. Now hes not a Bronco anymore 🥺 This feels a lot like when Champ went to New Orleans.

The compensation is good, but still feel like the Broncos could have held onto him for another year or two becasue he was still productive. 

Now, who the hell is leading the lockerroom? Justin Simmons?

11 minutes ago, Orangecrush151 said:

Broncos are paying 9m of his remaining 9.7m salary that sucks tho

Why does it suck? Lol. I don't understand that. We have cap space this year, so why not use it? If we don't agree to pay his salary, we're not getting a 2 and 3 back. In fact, that's quite literally why we got a 2 and 3 back.

• Like 7

Well my Stafford is a ram and now my Von is too.  So sad but he will always be a bronco to me.   In a year where we can all abandon hope for our broncos the Rams are the team for us to root for.  Ps the rebuild has started and surely the dumping of Fangio and his F'd up team is in sight and that is a very good thing!! 

Sad bc I love Von but hopefully a good move for both parties.  Mount Rushmore Bronco w/o a doubt and a trooper over the last 5 seasons.  Good return for a guy likely gone after this year anyway.  I hope he retires a Bronco and look forward to him joining the ROF.

11 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Why does it suck? Lol. I don't understand that. We have cap space this year, so why not use it? If we don't agree to pay his salary, we're not getting a 2 and 3 back. In fact, that's quite literally why we got a 2 and 3 back.

It’s a comment made by greed, I know we had to fork the cash, we basically bought the 2 picks. But my greed wishes we could of got it strait up lol