Week 9 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) - TEAL RETURNS

.Buzz

Just now, iPwn said:
33 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

ON TO CINCINNATI

Except it’s at Jacksonville

IN THIS CONTEXT, "ON TO CINCINNATI" REPRESENTS THE SHIFT IN FOCUS TOWARD GAMEPLANNING FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS FOOTBALL TEAM RATHER THAN ACTUALLY GOING TO THE CITY OF CINCINNATI; THOUGH IN THAT SITUATION, WE WOULD ALSO BE GAMEPLANNING FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM... I FEAR THIS REPLY HAS BECOME ELONGATED.

Getting Linder, Fournette, Robinson, Westbrook and Dareus to a team coming off a bye week that blanked a division opponent the week before seems kinda unfair.

Also - my dynasty league team has been teetering on Bortles vs Dalton all season. The only two weeks that I’ve started the better performing QB was the bye week for the guy I didn’t start. Do I start Bortles to break the streak, or will that jinx our defense and let Dalton go wild?

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

IN THIS CONTEXT, "ON TO CINCINNATI" REPRESENTS THE SHIFT IN FOCUS TOWARD GAMEPLANNING FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS FOOTBALL TEAM RATHER THAN ACTUALLY GOING TO THE CITY OF CINCINNATI; THOUGH IN THAT SITUATION, WE WOULD ALSO BE GAMEPLANNING FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM... I FEAR THIS REPLY HAS BECOME ELONGATED.

WOULDN’T “ON TO THE BENGALS” BE MORE APPROPRIATE?

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Getting Linder, Fournette, Robinson, Westbrook and Dareus to a team coming off a bye week that blanked a division opponent the week before seems kinda unfair.

Also - my dynasty league team has been teetering on Bortles vs Dalton all season. The only two weeks that I’ve started the better performing QB was the bye week for the guy I didn’t start. Do I start Bortles to break the streak, or will that jinx our defense and let Dalton go wild?

What is also fun (or, more likely, a trap) to think about: the Bengals only beat the Colts by 1 point.

Archived