Week 9 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) - TEAL RETURNS

.Buzz

31 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

A cop out. This is a joke. Sad to know that this will not change. Now we know if someone starts throwing punches at you and you are considered the "instigator" you might as well fight back. 

5 minutes ago, Jags said:

Is there a maximum amount you can give out? I've been liking a ton of things, but when I reload the page, they are not there. What's going on?

Yeah, only 20 per day. I've been out since the 2nd quarter like I said.

Used to only be 10, so baby steps I guess.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I can’t stand the Bengals. 

I wanted to win so bad, you didn’t even know. Green is a cry baby and Burfict doesn’t stop running his mouth. Was jawing at our sideline the whole day.

Telvin showed him up. We good man.

But yeah, I love Bortles throwing shade after the game. He wanted that TD at the end to stick it to them further and I loved it.

Didn’t really key in on him but it seemed like Dareus played well when he was in. 

That catch by Cole was spectacular. I wish Marqise Lee could catch. :(

LF should be back next week (least he got another week to rest that ankle) against a poor Chargers run D. Westbrook should also get his first NFL action.

Chargers have owned us lately though. Should be a good game.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

No west coast trip, so that’s a positive.

Plus Rivers is getting older/worse as the years pass.

Our defense is a different animal than previous years. We have something resembling an offense. I don't care about the past honestly, this franchise was awful against pretty much everyone in the past.

Archived