Week 9 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) - TEAL RETURNS

.Buzz

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:
2 hours ago, iPwn said:

Where is Sacksonville so far this half?

Dalton has gotten rid of the ball soo quickly so far.

This was honestly one of the more surprising things in this game. Dalton’s sack percentage this season is bottom 4 (Indy and Houston being two that are worse almost solely because of what we did to them) and he handled it decently to his game. Only sacked twice.

Just now, iPwn said:

This was honestly one of the more surprising things in this game. Dalton’s sack percentage this season is bottom 4 (Indy and Houston being two that are worse almost solely because of what we did to them) and he handled it decently to his game. Only sacked twice.

Yeah, he was quick about getting it out. Pass rush really came on in the 2nd half but with how quick he consistently got rid of it...

25 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I've been handing out footballs all day and have barely received any footballs in return :(

I went back through the thread and handed out a bunch of them to good posts or ones that came off prophetic.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

but not all of my posts received likes

I actually went back specifically looking for your posts. They really got scattered in between those who were driving the thread. LF, Buzz and myself were on every page 2-3 times. Step up your post game, and we’ll push these threads towards 100 pages.

Just now, iPwn said:

I actually went back specifically looking for your posts. They really got scattered in between those who were driving the thread. LF, Buzz and myself were on every page 2-3 times. Step up your post game, and we’ll push these threads towards 100 pages.

I was pretty furious/in discussion after the Ramsey stuff. I remember coming back after all that and being a lot of pages behind.

Archived