Black Friday Gaming Deals (2018 Deals Start Page 10)

showtime

Black Friday is a few weeks away, but we should start seeing ads coming out soon.  

636449013073434668-download.jpg

Here is a leaked ad from Kohls.

Xbox One S is on sale for $189.99 (reg. $279.99) + $45 in Kohl’s Cash.  Grand total = $144 for an Xbox One S.

PS4 1TB console is on sale for $199.99 (reg. $299.99) + $60 in Kohl’s Cash.  Grand total = $139 for a 1TB PS4.

From what I understand regarding both of those deals, that is just for the standard console, which means no games are included.  I could be wrong about that.  Regardless, those are some insane prices.

Lets continue to update this thread when Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, and other retailers release their ads.

8 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I'm really debating what to do regarding Assassin's Creed and COD.

I want to get them soon but I'm debating if I should wait. Does anybody think the prices will go down for blackFriday/weekend stuff or no?

More than likely.  You'll be about a month behind on COD if you play multi player, but you could wait for AC.  I have AC now, and it's fun as hell, but if you can wait, wait.  I have no patience lol.

5 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Dang, that PS4 is a huge deal. Don't know any Kohls around me though, and already got my own earlier this year.

It seriously is.  $139 (Kohls cash back included) for a 1TB PS4 is pretty insane.  I would assume that other companies will have roughly the same offers.  Maybe instead of cash back, somewhere else might throw in a free game.  Or maybe certain places will match other store's black friday sales.

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I'm really debating what to do regarding Assassin's Creed and COD.

I want to get them soon but I'm debating if I should wait. Does anybody think the prices will go down for blackFriday/weekend stuff or no?

Hard to tell.  I would assume that both games may have a sale attached to them.  Look out for some of those sales from Target with video games (buy 2, get 1 free) or something like that.  I remember reading something about Target having that sale up, I'll see if I can find some information about it.

EDIT:  You might want to call ahead to your local Target to see if the games are in-stock and if they are valid for this offer, but according to Target's website both CoD WWII and Assassin's Creed Origins are both eligible for the buy 2, get 1 free offer.  https://www.target.com/c/video-game-software/-/N-ujp7cZ55e69#clearCategId=ujp7c&Nao=0&sortBy=bestselling

That might be the best deal you get, since you can buy those two games you want and get a third game of your choice for free.  Unless you want to wait until we get closer to BF and see if you can get a better deal.

On 10/30/2017 at 12:50 PM, showtime said:

Black Friday is a few weeks away, but we should start seeing ads coming out soon.  

636449013073434668-download.jpg

Here is a leaked ad from Kohls.

Xbox One S is on sale for $189.99 (reg. $279.99) + $45 in Kohl’s Cash.  Grand total = $144 for an Xbox One S.

PS4 1TB console is on sale for $199.99 (reg. $299.99) + $60 in Kohl’s Cash.  Grand total = $139 for a 1TB PS4.

From what I understand regarding both of those deals, that is just for the standard console, which means no games are included.  I could be wrong about that.  Regardless, those are some insane prices.

Lets continue to update this thread when Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, and other retailers release their ads.

thats not how Kohls cash works. It doesnt take it off of the item you are currently purchasing. Its basically money voucher you will have to use your next visit and it has an expiration date. Best bet would be to buy the system and wait to use your kohl's cash to buy a game in the near future. 

On 10/30/2017 at 9:57 PM, showtime said:

It seriously is.  $139 (Kohls cash back included) for a 1TB PS4 is pretty insane.  I would assume that other companies will have roughly the same offers.  Maybe instead of cash back, somewhere else might throw in a free game.  Or maybe certain places will match other store's black friday sales.

its not cash back. Its going to be around $200 because of taxes but you earned $45 in kohls cash or whatever. Its just money voucher you have to use during a certain time frame but it cant be used during that same time of purchase. So you cant be like, well its this much money, so ill get this much kohls cash, so ill use the kohls cash on this purchase. Once you finish the purchas they will give you a voucher and its good for like 10 days or something like that

Archived