Black Friday Gaming Deals (2018 Deals Start Page 10)

showtime

7 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Not sure what your budget is but best buy released their ad today and they'll have the 55" Sony X900e (consistently rated best in it's price range ahead of comparable Samsungs) for $999 (normally it's $1,400 at best buy)...think I might end up snagging one as it's supposedly one of the absolute best for 4k HDR gaming, only the LG and Sony OLED sets rank higher but even in a black friday deal you won't find one under $1,500 unfortunately...although if you can afford the extra cash the LG C7 is worth it...those LG OLED screens are head and shoulders above any other TV on the market...wish I could afford one but like I mentioned it looks like even the cheapest black friday deals on those will likely be around $1,500 or so which is unfortunately above my range...if I had given myself one more paycheck to prepare I could have pulled it off but I didn't plan ahead>:(

Also of note is that the best buy deals WILL be available online with free shipping (except for two...the 55" Toshiba for $279 and the 50" sharp for $179 are in-store only)

here is the link to the ad 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad/?category=doorbusters

EDIT:
I added the best buy link instead of the third party site that had the ad because on the best buy link you can actually click on the items to see the exact model instead of just "blah blah blah 55" 4k tv"

That's a good deal for that sony. I've got an 65" LG B6, was going to get a C7 for the downstairs but then settled on just getting another B6 if I can find one. The 7's aren't much different than the 6's really and value wise they're fantastic.  The B6 is one of the best TV's I've seen, and I'm a home theater nerd to the Nth degree. But that sony is a pretty smokin deal..... 

19 minutes ago, NickButera said:

That's a good deal for that sony. I've got an 65" LG B6, was going to get a C7 for the downstairs but then settled on just getting another B6 if I can find one. The 7's aren't much different than the 6's really and value wise they're fantastic.  But that sony is a pretty smokin deal..... 

Yeah I want an LG OLED bad but just don't think I can swing it...I've considered going the Aaron's route and just paying it off in the 120 day same as cash window but idk...Aaron's obviously upcharges and even the "cash value" would be like 2300...I could probably swing that in the 120 day window but that's a lot of money to be spending on a TV...and if something was to go wrong and I couldn't pay it off in the 120 day window I don't want to be stuck with that 2 year lease paying 3500 for the damn thing.

Best buy will also have the 65" version of the X900E for $1,500 (normally $2,000) if you wanted something bigger. Or for the Gigantic range they have a 70" X690E for $1,200 but that TV is nowhere near as good as the X900E

12 hours ago, showtime said:

Why can't any of these big companies match Wal-Mart's offer's that they have going on right now?

Best buy has some of their black friday deals going on already, they'll have new ones every week until the big black friday event. 

Here is Walmart's video game section of their Black Friday ad.  Looks like, if you want to buy a console, I would actually get it right now.  The $199 Xbox One S deal with Battlefield 1 is better than the Black Friday Xbox One S deal.

b8lkoPI.jpg

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Still bummed not a single deal on the PS4 pro though ? would have seriously considered it since I'm finally upgrading to 4K

If you're upgrading to 4K, why not get a Xbox One X?  The PS4 Pro doesn't even have a 4K Blu-Ray player.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

If you're upgrading to 4K, why not get a Xbox One X?  The PS4 Pro doesn't even have a 4K Blu-Ray player.

I already have an Xbox one S and I don't really see the X being worth the price... Maybe if someone was to offer a good deal trading in the one S for the one X I might consider it but right now I just don't think it's worth it.

6 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I already have an Xbox one S and I don't really see the X being worth the price... Maybe if someone was to offer a good deal trading in the one S for the one X I might consider it but right now I just don't think it's worth it.

Amazon was giving up to $150 for trade in towards XB1X, not sure if they still are or not.

10 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

I hear what you're saying, so maybe try and get it on a sale or something.  There's almost no question the Xbox One X is superior to the PS4 Pro.  The console just came out and some of the stuff it can do already is outstanding.  Just wait until developers start to make their games in 4K from the ground up.

Archived