Jets @ Colts Thursday Night

jetfuel34

I just wanted to get this started because they are on a very short week. 

Yes I do think this game will be a lot closer than the odds have it Jets +10.5

I think the Jets will do well with the O against the Colts. Mike White knows the play book pretty well and he seems to be on the same page as them.

MC will carry this team for awhile. He can really run the ball and catch. He might be our 3 down back guy we have needed for years.

The D is WAY better with Mosley and Davis as the LB. This guys are the brains of this D.

Final score

Colts 24

Jets 27

I think we pull a last second TD at the end to seal the game. Mike White to Kroft for the winning TD. 

The Colts are #1 against the run.  They completely shutdown Derrick Henry.  If we want to run the ball, it better be a some creative plays.  The Colts LB's are better than Cincy as well.  Leonard is a beast.  Knowing this, look for a lot of sweeps, reverses and PA.  The Colts DB's are Meh.  Our WR will have a chance to break a long one if the can get early separation.  This is a game that LaFleur should utilize Mims a lot.  Have Crowder and Moore run the short and intermediate routes and have Mims and Davis go deep.  As long as the OL gives Mike effing White time, he should find some deep receptions.  If the OL crumbles, it could be a long game for the Jets.

Don’t care about wins with our young team.

I just want us to look competitive.

Johnathan Taylor is a stud. We were able to bend and not break facing Henry, but the didn’t have there top 3 WRs. Indy has a healthy WR room. Not crazy talented but not a group to take lightly. I think they can pit up points.

But I think we have a lot of confidence now with White. So I’m actually excited for this game.

Maybe a linebacker gets a pick for us this week? We can slowly work out way up to someone in the secondary getting one.

The Colts are interesting. Their losses have been to the Seahawks with Russ, the Rams, the Titans (twice), and the Ravens. Wins against The Dolphins, Texans, and 49ers.

So they lose to good teams and beat terrible teams. The 49ers are the only middling team they faced, and they DPI'ed their way to success there. They've also kept all their losses pretty close.

They're better than us and I expect to lose, but the Jets team that played last week will have a chance against just about anyone. I'd just like to see us string together a few solid performances one after another, with the final result being less important than the young players showing growth and improvement.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I just wanted to get this started because they are on a very short week. 

Yes I do think this game will be a lot closer than the odds have it Jets +10.5

I think the Jets will do well with the O against the Colts. Mike White knows the play book pretty well and he seems to be on the same page as them.

MC will carry this team for awhile. He can really run the ball and catch. He might be our 3 down back guy we have needed for years.

The D is WAY better with Mosley and Davis as the LB. This guys are the brains of this D.

Final score

Colts 24

Jets 27

I think we pull a last second TD at the end to seal the game. Mike White to Kroft for the winning TD. 

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT After a two layoff Mosley has looked great, he is our best defensive player by far.

Edited by doumeyer