Jets @ Colts Thursday Night

jetfuel34

Nice job by the offense tonight and heck of a game from Josh Johnson. 

Our defense is just too soft and completely lacks situational awareness. Mosley stood out in a bad way tonight minus a goal line stop. He was down right rag dolled all game. The DL is just pathetic. It’s a weakness not a strength. Gap control was high school level. This was just embarrassing. This is a unit that needs to be addressed heavily in the offseason. HEAVILY. 

6 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Saleh is Bowles without the creativity on defense. 

We ain’t gonna check down our way to wins consistently but it keeps things close. 

No more running the ball with 7+ yards to go. It ain’t working. 

The absolute worst defensive scheme I have ever seen. I remember when Mangini transitioned us to 3-4 and we didn’t quite have a NT for a bit or pass rushers from the edge or big enough ILBs and that defense was ridiculously better than this. If we ever take a DT in the top 10 ever again I swear I will riot. All those top DT picks and none of them show up. At least Leonard Williams played. That trade turned out to be a big bust. Oh and Ashtyn Davis blows. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Nice job by the offense tonight and heck of a game from Josh Johnson. 

Our defense is just too soft and completely lacks situational awareness. Mosley stood out in a bad way tonight minus a goal line stop. He was down right rag dolled all game. The DL is just pathetic. It’s a weakness not a strength. Gap control was high school level. This was just embarrassing. This is a unit that needs to be addressed heavily in the offseason. HEAVILY. 

Looks like Z Wilson is the number three QB on the depth chart, and no way in the world this guy Q was worth a high first round pick.

6 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

Surprised no one is talking about how bad ashtyn Davis played tonight. He needs to get cut 

Hes brutal but we just lost Maye for the season. Maybe it’s time to put one of the Safeties back or see if another corner we drafted like kid from Pitt can play some FS.