Jets @ Colts Thursday Night

jetfuel34

The thing that I liked about White last week was that he threw for a ton of yards... but didn't make any bad decisions really. He missed a wide open Moore that should've been a TD deep. And both picks were off his receivers hands. That being said he did float one throw that should've been picked. So if we're nit picking... he maybe had 2 bad throws the whole game. That's something to leave us optimistic. It wasn't just luck.

The question is with a different defensive plan more than likely. Can he do enough to keep us in or even win this game. To where he wasn't the problem. 

I love everybody's optimism. Wish I could be more confident about this team and game.

I'm hoping Davis is out again so Mims and Moore can keep getting higher snap counts. I'm loving that the Jets kept turning down offers for Mims at the deadline.

I'm not expecting a W tonight. It's a national game, which rarely work well for us, and we are starting out backup QB, who now has game tape on him that opponents can use to prepare for.  Id love for this team to surprise me again after last week's great performance, I'm just not expecting it to happen.

Taylor is going to be a load to stop and the Colts are not afraid to let Wentz use his feet either, which will cause major issues for our inexperienced defense. It's going to be hard to get the colts offense off the field on any third and medium or short situation.