WEEK 9: 4-4 Denver Broncos vs 6-1 Dallas Cowboys - Sunday November 7th @ 11am MST

Dbrog24

1 hour ago, AKRNA said:

Let him sit. One reason to watch is to get a comparison on centers. I was stunned when we selected Cush when Biadasz was still on the board.

Talk about a whiff!

lol, oh I so agree.  I remember watching the draft with my kid and we were both stunned.  I personally called him bad *** based on his name.  We both liked him 

3 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

I liked Biadasz a lot too, but he has had injury concerns and realities since the draft. Sounds like he has been struggling as well so is probably a net even. 

Sort of. Injuries heal though while lack of NFL physical ability doesn't. Change of direction, lateral agility are basic essentials for a quality center and he's severely lacking in both areas. 

I really like Cush as a person. He's got all the intangibles you could ever want. That's' just not enough though.

12 hours ago, jolly red giant said:

It has all the feeling of a wasted few hours.

The optimist in me hopes we don't get too badly embarrassed.

I’m zooming WAY in and just hoping for some encouraging reps and development for the young guys! Albert O, Jeudy, & Williams on O and Surtain, Cooper, Browning, and Stearns on D. 

• Like 1