WEEK 9: 4-4 Denver Broncos vs 6-1 Dallas Cowboys - Sunday November 7th @ 11am MST

Dbrog24

38 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

It can be a really powerful thing when a locker room looks at their front office and thinks they’ve been given up on. Especially when there IS talent in that room. The 2021 Mariners are a great example, when the GM sold pieces at the deadline cause they were like 6-7 games out of the playoffs, and then finished the year winning something like 33 of their last 50. The ‘no one outside this room believes in us’ thing can be extremely motivating.

Which is really infuriating to me. They've played like a dumpster fire all season long, and now that the FO has moved on and even traded one of our all time greats, NOW they wanna show up. I dunno, maybe by trading our last remaining piece of that Superbowl 50 team (other than Mcmanus, I guess) they can finally all stop living in the past and move on. Perhaps we're witnessing a turn of the corner here? 

• Like 1

This is just too funny. I've been waiting for the wheels to come off since our 1st score but we just keep motoring on.

Lots of credit to Shurmer for remembering a running game is a good thing. We've run more today on 2nd and long than we have in the last 5 weeks combined and with great success.