Fournette, Linder and Westbrook return to practice

.Buzz

At least seems promising that he seems to be still working on it and at least hoping to maybe be able to play there.  As opposed to just being definitively out with surgery or unable to even do any sort of real work on that leg.

I'd much rather they err on the side of caution there though.  Don't press him back into service before he's ready.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

At least seems promising that he seems to be still working on it and at least hoping to maybe be able to play there.  As opposed to just being definitively out with surgery or unable to even do any sort of real work on that leg.

I'd much rather they err on the side of caution there though.  Don't press him back into service before he's ready.

Yeah, I want to get him back but I also don't wan to see him out there grimacing/struggling and possibly make it worse. He's been super promising this year, no reason to risk it. 

Just now, Jags said:

Uh... Why? I forgot he was on the roster. 

What other options do we have?

Going to side with the coaching staff/FO on that one. They may like what they see in Pryor and want to get a good look before the season ends.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Going to side with the coaching staff/FO on that one. They may like what they see in Pryor and want to get a good look before the season ends.

Ill be honest theres not alot of options outside of him and Michael bennett. 

Both shouldnt really be activated.  Pryor probably wouldnt be more then a 5th safety.  Bennett wouldn't be active i feel either.  Not sure i see anyone id cut to make room for either.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

True. Nothing. Nada. Zilch, zip, zero... 

Archived