Fournette, Linder and Westbrook return to practice

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Ill be honest theres not alot of options outside of him and Michael bennett. 

Both shouldnt really be activated.  Pryor probably wouldnt be more then a 5th safety.  Bennett wouldn't be active i feel either.  Not sure i see anyone id cut to make room for either.

Not sure why you jump to conclusions. Pryor is a young player that they make think can help them. They obviously like him as they claimed him, maybe they want to get a look. There's no reason not to if that is the case. Not like the bottom of our roster is filled with studs.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not sure why you jump to conclusions. Pryor is a young player that they make think can help them. They obviously like him as they claimed him, maybe they want to get a look. There's no reason not to if that is the case. Not like the bottom of our roster is filled with studs.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Id take keeping good numbers at certain positions over a fairly known commidity(hes just a box safety and another cyprien).  Gotta keep 5 corners unless u want to have Thompson playing slot.   The only guy id cut for him is myrick but special teams says thats dumb.   He wont see any time defensively so i dont get this lets see what he can do in practice when gabbert looked great in practice and like ? in games. 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Id take keeping good numbers at certain positions over a fairly known commidity(hes just a box safety and another cyprien).  Gotta keep 5 corners unless u want to have Thompson playing slot.   The only guy id cut for him is myrick but special teams says thats dumb.   He wont see any time defensively so i dont get this lets see what he can do in practice when gabbert looked great in practice and like ? in games. 

So because Gabbert looked great in practice and poor in games that means it's going to be the same thing with Pryor? 

Think I just give up on your line of thinking. I seriously NEVER understand it. 

As for the #'s on gameday, leave that to the coaching staff. I'm going to go ahead and say they know what they're doing. They obviously see a role in Pryor that he can help fill if they are using this on him. It's not like they're just going into this with their eyes blindfolded.

Archived