WR Henry Ruggs involved in serious car accident

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Holding out that “serious” means for the car not for the occupants, as is sometimes the case.

I don't want to post it because I don't know for sure that it was actually Ruggs' car in that accident (I pray not), but there are pictures on Twitter of what is allegedly the accident.  If so, I can only imagine what may have happened to Ruggs, especially since it apparently happened at 3am in the morning.

Car accidents suck.  I've been in a huge car pile-up before but thankfully was able to get out of my car in time before anyone else crashed (black ice on roads).  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Holding out that “serious” means for the car not for the occupants, as is sometimes the case.

Seeing some rumblings that the extent of damage to Ruggs himself my be a broken hip.  I've got a feeler out to my guy in Vegas (who used to cover the Niners in the Bay before he moved) to see what he knows so far.

Just now, iknowcool said:

I don't want to post it because I don't know for sure that it was actually Ruggs' car in that accident (I pray not), but there are pictures on Twitter of what is allegedly the accident.  If so, I can only imagine what may have happened to Ruggs, especially since it apparently happened at 3am in the morning.

Car accidents suck.  I've been in a huge car pile-up before but thankfully was able to get out of my car in time before anyone else crashed (black ice on roads).  

There was a lot of speculation that it was ruggs on the web in the early hours, but it was mostly based on comparing his car. 

Trop and Rainbow are two main streets and lots of speeding and running red lights (especially going up rainbow).