WR Henry Ruggs involved in serious car accident

.Buzz

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Will never understand why players that make this much money don't have a driver when they want to go out and get plastered. Or just pay for an Uber for Christ sake. It's not like every player is insanely recognizable with their helmets off.

From what I hear there is a number via the NFLPA where they will actually come get you and your car back to your place. There is also an app that acts like a breathalyzer I guess, and then essentially calls an Uber for you. And I know people like to drive expensive cars they bought, but if you're gonna head out to get plastered, it's just as baller a move to have a personal driver. So many avenues for you to get back home safely, and we still see this act of selfishness play out. To each their own, but I just don't really have any sympathy for drunk drivers first offense be damned. Even at 22 you should know better. 

7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Your season isn't over yet. But I will say I can't remember a worse interim coaching situation. 

Just seems like for the past twenty years whenever the Raiders have some semblance of hope the football Gods send in the hit squad. 

Kristen Wiig Maybe Not GIF - Kristen Wiig Maybe Not Kinda - Discover &  Share GIFs

Why won't this damned gif post correctly

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I mean, Houston Oilers 1993 which was just as bad if not worse. 

The Raiders aren't winning the SB this year. Their season is over. Their hopes and dreams for next year remain though. With Gruden gone anything is possible....but not this year.

Edited by Jeezla

Man ended his own career, by not getting an uber. No sympathy for him, all for the deceased and her family. Lock him up.

This team just cant catch a break with off the field stuff. They might have to sign DeSean now with the deadline passing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The Raiders aren't winning the SB this year. Their season is over. Their hopes and dreams for next year remain though. With Gruden gone anything is possible....but not this year.

Extremely dramatic. Season definitely isn't over because of a young players recklessness. Team has 3 other players outside of Ruggs who have 300+ receiving yards. Only team to worry about in the division is the Chargers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol real high character guys like Ruggs, Gruden, Siverand, etc.

Did Ruggs or Gruden have a history of issues? And what did Siverand do prior to becoming a Raider, sneak a girl into training camp? You said we brought in ****ty people meaning they had priors. Can you back that up? 

35 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah honestly disgusting.

Crazy people can’t sympathize that a guy who just made a dumb mistake has to live with the fact he killed someone.

What kind of society is this. This is a tragedy and the victim should be mourned and Ruggs’ very potential shattered life should be pitied as well.

I’ve never understood the “one person lost their life in this, so we should make sure another does too” mindset.

Ruggs should serve his time, undergo his penance, and hopefully his life isn’t ruined because of this.

Exactly he has to live with this for the rest of his life that he somebody tragically lost their life at the hands of his poor decision. That doesn’t everybody must feel sorry for him. But for anybody to say go to hell is disgusting and shameful. 

What ever punishment is waiting for him he’s gotta serve but I believe that the guilt he has to carry for the rest of his life is far greater than any criminal punishment he is could receive 

2 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Extremely dramatic. Season definitely isn't over because of a young players recklessness. Team has 3 other players outside of Ruggs who have 300+ receiving yards. Only team to worry about in the division is the Chargers. 

LOL never change Raiders fans.