WR Henry Ruggs involved in serious car accident

.Buzz

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I have absolutely nothing good to say about someone who is this rich, drives a corvette, and still drives intoxicated at 3:30am. I hope he's played his last snap in the NFL and I hope he faces serious jail time.

agreed... I won't throw any stones because Lord knows I did stupid things when I was young, but especially in todays day and age of Uber, plus that hes a millionaire, really no excuse. So sad.

• Like 8

Shame about the person(s?) that lost their life and their families.

If the details are true I hope he never plays again. What a way to throw out all your goodwill man. I hope he gets the maximum, but not expecting it

Edited by Dodo

In classic DUI fashion, he's completely fine and the other innocent person is not. Absolutely infuriating (not that I'm wishing something bad happened to him). You think you're in your younger 20s and everyone is invincible. Grow up and figure out life and spend the rest of your life in repentance for your actions and doing something with it beyond catching footballs.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:
1 minute ago, Forge said:

I would assume that it gets plea bargained down...I honestly don't expect much to come from the criminal side of this. 

How?

Donte Stallworth only did a month or two. There's a precedent.

• Like 1