2021: The Offseason of Discontent

hrubes20

20 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Let's be frank, If he was found guilty you'd whine about it being a political witch hunt. Hell, if you magically knew he was guilty you'd still support him.

That’s not true at all. If there was actually evidence of any wrong doing I would 100% be against someone that was guilty of the crimes he was accused. 

53 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Rob Manfred would argue slavery is a good deal for the slave.

What are you talking about. The owners are obviously benevolent overlords that are giving these poor kids some time out of the goodness of their hearts. Totally selfless act. But I guess no good deed...

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Hilarious.

It’s the equivalent of when you get such a laughable offer or counter offer on your house that you relay to the other realtor that they can come back when the buyer is serious and I can’t even present that offer to my clients.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

I just don't even know how to respond to this.  This is so absurd.

Agreed.  Every corporation/company pays for their employees to be trained and to develop their talent.  The benefit to the team is simply better players from experiencing better training.  It blows my mind that this is an actual argument. 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

They are trying to treat them like it's some kinda of highly exclusive baseball camp for amateurs lol

I’m going to refer to minor league players as unpaid interns or student baseball players. Classic boomers who want to pay you in experience.

• Like 1